My Students' Favorite Chinese Recipes
- UPDATED Edition!
- This book is a collection of recipes that were voted by students in my various cooking classes as their favorites.
- A user-friendly cookbook with all your favorite Chinese dishes.
- A good basic Chinese cookbook that both novice and experienced cooks will find useful.
- Practical variations encourage users to be creative.
- Kitchen hints and do-ahead information.
- Cutting techniques.
- Cooking techniques.
- Equipment selection and care.
- Dim-Sum etiquette.
- Chinese pastries, cookies and fruits.
- No MSG used in any recipes.
Spring Roll - Hot & Sour Soup - Beef and Broccoli - Shrimp in Black Bean Sauce - Asparagus Salad - Barbecued Spareribs - Ants Climbing Tree
- Divided into sections including poultry, meat, seafood, vegetable, tofu, soup, rice, noodle dishes, and desserts.
- Recipes fit on 1 or 2 facing pages so you do not have to flip pages while in the middle of preparing dishes.
- Unique layout and grouping of ingredients help speed preparation and make recipes easy-to-execute.
- Practical Variations encourage users to be creative and tailor recipes to fit their own dietary needs and tastes.
- Kitchen Hints, Do-Ahead Instructions, and Time-saving Tips are sprinkled throughout both cookbooks.
- Detailed and informative Glossary of Ingredients.
- Comprehensive List of Ingredients, with names in both English and Chinese, that can be copied and brought on shopping trips to Asian markets.
Norma Chang cookbooks make great gifts! Give a Personalized & Autographed cookbook!